Today I pulled the Six of Cups. You see a bunch of otters holding cups. They look like they are enjoying themselves in the image. The cups are associated with emotions.
The Six of Cups indicates the past coming back into the present. If there is something from the past that you wouldn’t mind appearing again then this is card is a good sign that it is coming back. If there is something in the past that you would prefer not to return, then this card is warning you that it may return so be careful and don’t let old habits reappear. This card can also mean that you are so stuck on the past and it is advising you to move on and live in the present.
The Six of cups could be advising you to rekindle an old friendship or warning you that you are letting an old friendship slip away. You need to nurture an old friendship and keep going. This could also mean an old lover instead of a friendship.
Questions to reflect on:
- Do you think about the past often?
- Is your past currently affecting you in some way?
- Is there a lover, friend, or family member that you need to reconnect with?
- How has the past affected you?
- Is your past catching up with you?
- What memories do you think about often?